Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photo Essay: Rafaella's 1st Christmas

After a long break and a non functioning internet, I finally am posting pictures of Rafa's first holiday season! She loved meeting friends and family and New Jersey.

December 20, 2011 - The Meeting Cousins

See no evil, Speak no evil... where's Hear no evil?



Tia Jessy finally gets her girl

Baby Rafa meets her cousins, Derek and Jake
Derek loves his baby. (I think he might have called her that a few times) He would ask me, "Tia when you change Rafaella could I help?"
One little, two little, three little crazians
What is this on my lap??
December 21, 2011 - Rafa Meets Santa

Little bunny drinking her milk


Grams with Rafa
Rafa with her grandparents after meeting Santa.

Everyone is so excited for the babes to wake up.

December 22, 2011 - Rafa Meets the Lake

Everyone has a fun uncle...
Uncle Jake with the baby Rafa
Not even able to walk yet and Uncle Jake is teaching her how to water ski
Papi loves his daughter and the lake!

December 23, 2011 - Celebrating Christmas with her Cousins

Aunt Wendy with Rafa Rubio
Rafaella loves her lake family, the Weissmans
All dressed up and nowhere to go
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree with Abuelito
I wonder what she'll call him? Derek calls him "To" short for AbueliTO. Jake calls my mom "Ita" short for AbuelITA. What will Rafa call them?
Derek is a great helper
...especially when it comes to opening presents. Boy after my own heart.
Yes, you see it correctly. My sister and I are wearing the same shirt

Seriously with this face? Looks like Jakey got caught red-handed eating his Mac n' Cheese


Noche Buena - 2011

What did grams get me?
Mazel Tov!
Pops lighting the Menora Candles for baby's first bi-religious holiday


The irony.


Christmas Day 2011

Rafa Rubio loves sitting with her bisabuela
Loving the big headbands
Our first family Christmas

December 27, 2011

So many Christmas outfits, so little time




December 31, 2011 - Rap Star, yo

Chillin with my hoodie, yo
You can't touch this kind of fabulous, yo.
You talkin to me, yo?
Old School, yo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a seat and leave your comments on the bar.