Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Moving Abroad + Family - Does it Work?

Last week, I wrote for Wanderlust and Lipstick about moving abroad as a couple and how it isn't as easy as people think just because you have a partner in tow. This week on W&L, I take a look at moving abroad as a family. In my experience, it has been a good one, one of the better decisions I've made.


The windshield wipers were on. I remember that detail. The doctor had just given me the news I already knew since nausea and complete exhaustion weren't my M.O. In the last month, I had gone over this so many times: if I was pregnant we would stay, if I wasn't we would go. So what was the problem? We were staying. I mean, moving abroad with a family? That's crazy, right?

Having children is scary and exciting all on its own without adding another life-changing factor into the arena like for example, oh gee, I don't know, moving overseas maybe. You may feel like you have to check living abroad off the bucket list once you have children, but what if you didn't?

Here are some things to consider if you are thinking about moving abroad with your family.


Click here to read In the Know: Moving Abroad with a Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a seat and leave your comments on the bar.