Thursday, May 1, 2014

My New Bestie is an Amazing Lip Sync-er

I often times wish that celebrities were my besties but not in a "I want to be famous" way, more in a "they look like so much fun to hang out with" way.

Rachel McAdams, Rachel Bilson (hmm... both Rachels, interesting), Zoe Deschanel are a few that have found a spot on my Besties Wish List. Recently Jimmy Fallon has headed the list. And through my BF, James (my nickname for him), I have a new friend to add to the list: Emma Stone. 

Recently on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Emma's lip sync battle was coined it, EPIC. I do believe this to be true.

Come over to Expat Village and check out MY BESTIE, EMMA on Jimmy Fallon


Photo Credit:
Heart (edited by DTWB) - epSos.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a seat and leave your comments on the bar.