Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Preparation and Packing for an Overseas Move: Phase 1

Quick Link: Pack like a Pro for Overseas: Phase 1

Today at Drinking the Whole Bottle, I'm writing for Expat Village at Wanderlust and Lipstick.

The summer for me signals barbecues, sun, and as of late) lots and lots (and lots) of Cider Beer but a few years ago the lax days of summer were anything but. For me, as for others who will be moving abroad in the fall, the summer can signal packing, notarizing, and check lists about check lists you need to make. So, fear not world traveler, I'm here to help ease your pain and answer some of your questions with today's focus on packing. Unfortunately, I cannot come to your house and pack for you (unless you'd like to fly me out) but I can do the next best thing to help guide you through packing for life overseas. This kind of packing is TOTES different from packing for a week vacation and can be frustrating and overwhelming so here are a couple of tips of what you need to know to prepare packing for such a big trip and what you might want to bring with you.

Click to continue reading Pack like a Pro for Overseas: Phase 1


Calling all expats: What advice would packing advice would you give someone moving overseas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pull up a seat and leave your comments on the bar.